JOIN HILLCREST TODAY!
We would love to have you consider joining Hillcrest Educational Center as a member of our educational team. We are a premier human service organization with more than 35 years of experience improving the quality of life for special needs youth through education, clinical, and residential services.
$3000 SIGN ON BONUS- FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! Must be a MA resident and be hired as a full time staff to qualify
Why work with Hillcrest? You will have the opportunity to:
- Challenge yourself professionally while facilitating the education of youth facing mental health/behavioral challenges
- Lend your expertise and collaborate with highly certified professionals
- Join a dedicated organization leading the field in residential treatment and educational programming
- TRANSFORM LIVES OF THOSE IN OUR COMMUNITY AND BEYOND!!
Develops and implements live and virtual Science labs and instruction in accordance with Massachusetts MCAS and New York State Regents guidelines to special needs students functioning at or below grade level at two of our distinct residential programs located in Lenox and Great Barrington, Ma. Collaborates with homeroom special education teachers to foster a safe and creative environment conducive to learning in which the students are able to achieve success based on interests and abilities both
academically and socially.
Bachelors Degree Required. A Masters Degree highly desired.
Experience working in a special education setting working with children highly desired.
Licenses or Certification:
License in grade-level appropriate Special Education, Moderate Disabilities or Subject Area is preferred. If
not licensed, must be eligible for an initial waiver, enroll in license track coursework, and make sufficient
progress (Academic & MTEL) towards licensure to maintain waiver status.
DID YOU KNOW?
- We will pay for your PDP's. Many can be earned online within our Learning Management System that contains over 400 training topics
- We have tuition assistance programs to support you earning an advanced degree. We reimburse up to $425 per credit hour
- We have a Student Loan Pay Down Program to reduce your college loan debt
- When you work for us, you are eligible for the MA Paid Family and Medical Leave program which provides you with protected time away and gives your partial compensation while out on leave.
- We have a wellness stipend program for you to offset your cost of your health insurance premium. $500 savings for an individual plan and $1000 for a family plan.
- Free Teledoc service with no copay for physical and mental health through HNE
- Get a $200 wellness reimbursement for an individual plan and $400 for a family plan each year when you invest in your health
- EAP services through BHS- we pay for your first 3 sessions
- We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance option so you can stay healthy
- Hillcrest has it's own dental office where you can make payment through payroll deduction if needed
- We have a 403B plan to help you save for retirement
- Two weeks of orientation training will support you in your new role
- Professional development offered through workshops, conferences, and quarterly department training days.'