Company Description: The LTI Group, with manufacturing locations in Pittsfield, MA and Largo, FL is a leading provider of innovative laminated glass and polymer products to an ever-growing variety of industries around the world. Our company is renowned as a pioneer in the processing and lamination of electrified films, and is recognized for our creativity in providing customized solutions to meet our customer's needs in the architectural, security, automotive, airline and ballistics industries.
Additional Business Name: LTI Group
$13.00 to $16.00 Per Hour
High School or Equivalent
1+ years in manufacturing - Preference: Nice to have
1+ year in a construction related trade - Preference: Nice to have
Working knowledge of low-voltage systems - Preference: Nice to have
LTI Smart Glass, Inc. currently has multiple openings plant-wide, and is looking to add team members who have a willingness to learn something new, and desire a dynamic, long-term career with a growing company. Prior manufacturing experience would be considered a plus but is not necessary.
Our ideal candidates will be motivated people who thrive in a fast-paced work environment, are reliable and possess a strong work ethic.
If you have the right attitude, we will train you!
LTI Smart Glass, Inc. is proud to be a Drug-Free workplace and requires pre-placement drug screening.
In addition to a dynamic work environment, we offer steady first-shift hours Monday through Friday, paid time off, earned vacation time, available health, dental, vision, long and short-term disability, life insurance and (after waiting period) employer matched 401(k) up to 4%.
Our manufacturing process is unique to our industry, so we've outlined general abilities rather than specific tasks. If these skills describe your work-style don't hesitate to apply!
• Have a 'can do' attitude.
• Be able to report to work every day and on time.
• Maintain a high level of accuracy.
• Ability to review and follow work order instructions.
• Work within deadlines towards production goals.
• Be aware of potential defects and address your concerns to Team Lead or Supervisor.
• Work as part of a team, but also be able to carry out tasks individually.
• Perform all duties as assigned by management based on company needs.
• Use good communication skills.
• Be committed to continuous learning and improvement.
• Have excellent team-building skills.
• Have strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments and tasks.
• Strong work values (dependability, integrity, honesty, and positive attitude)
- Must be over 18 years old