Company Description: Bard College at Simon's Rock--The Early College--is the only college in the country specifically designed for bright, highly motivated students ready to enter college after the 10th or 11th grade. Simon's Rock offers a challenging program in the liberal arts and sciences, taught by a supportive, highly-trained faculty, composed of leading scholars in their fields. The College grants degrees in more than 35 majors. Located in Great Barrington, in the beautiful Berkshires of Western Massachusetts, the College enrolls approximately 400 students.
Executive Assistant - Office of the Provost
Experience and Other Skills Required
• Bachelor’s degree and five years professional administrative experience preferred.
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Ability to coordinate complex projects.
• Ability to work cooperatively and professionally with campus departments, faculty, staff, students and external constituents.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel) Applications and database management systems (Banner preferred).
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.