Company Description: Lenco is the nation’s leading designer and manufacturer of Tactical Armored Security Vehicles for Response and Rescue missions. We serve all Law Enforcement, Military and Government security agencies and are a prominent supplier both domestically and internationally. Lenco is a privately-held, family-owned company in business since 1981. We have 110 employees and three manufacturing facilities in Pittsfield, MA. with nearly 160,000 sf of factory and office space. Lenco armored vehicles are in all the top US cities and in use in over 45 countries around the world. Our business is growing and we are expanding to meet worldwide demand. Please visit www.LencoArmor.com to learn more.
Human Resource Manager
SHRM-SPHR or SHRM-PHR - Preference: Preferred
• Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human
resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent
needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
• Provides support and guidance to management and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
• Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of?qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, salaried, and hourly roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
• Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
• Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations. Ability to comprehend, interpret and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management