Company Description: Excelsior Integrated is a leader in the emerging product and marketing fulfillment space. We offer outsourced fulfillment and logistics services for ecommerce businesses as well as companies with complex marketing operations. Our back-end order fulfillment system and front-end online web application are central components of our business and are essential to growth moving forward. Located in Lee, MA (Berkshire County), we serve clients located across North America and internationally. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and a high-energy environment with a lot of room for personal and professional growth.
Additional Business Name: Excelsior Integrated Inc.
Seasonal Production Associate
$14.00 Per Hour
Full / Part Time
High School or Equivalent
Dependable - Preference: Required
Seasonal Production Associate Part Time and Full Time Available(for period Jan 10 thru May 10)
FLEXIBLE HOURS - Mon-Fri day shifts until 4:30pm and night shifts until 9:00pm. We also work every Sunday 8am-2 or 4pm as order volumes dictate. Tell us what works best for your schedule when you apply!
These positions work and perform tasks in all areas of the warehouse. Tasks include packing orders, picking orders, stock replenishing, processing returns and overall staffing support during this busy period. The Production Associate will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned in a timely and accurate manner. Observe Covid-19 protocols and practice all safety procedures. Maintain a clean and organized work area.
Job Duties: (includes but not limited to the following)
• Timely and accurate receiving of customer inventory and packaging supplies
• Accurate updating of inventory by location in company database
• Locate inventory and pick items per customer pick order
• Packing & taping boxes by hand according to customer defined rules
• Prepare shipping labels using UPS, FedEx or USPS software
• Replenish low or out of stock inventory
• Report to manager and customer support team low or out of stock situations
• Perform inventory cycle counts per direction of manager
• Identify and resolve all issues relating to inventory discrepancies
• Daily communication with manager the status of outstanding issues
• Evaluate inventory processes and recommend improvements in efficiency and effectiveness
• Other tasks as assigned, including cross-training of self and others as backups, and/or filling in or rotating in other positions as company workload requires
Qualifications and Skills:
Warehouse Environment, Multi-tasking, Self-Starter, Quick Learner, Dependable, Accuracy, Well Organized, Frequent Standing and Walking, Ability to Work Overtime/Flex Hours & Occasional Weekends