Company Description: Pathlight Group is a non-profit organization in Western Massachusetts that has been creating opportunities, building relationships, and improving the lives of children and adults with developmental disabilities and their families for 60 years. We are a dynamic organization with a deep commitment to our mission. We have a strong reputation for high quality services. Additional information can be found on our website, www.pathlightgroup.org.
Creating opportunities, building relationships, improving lives for children and adults with developmental disabilities are the heart and soul of the work we do at Pathlight, Inc.
Pathlight is known for high quality services for children and adults with developmental disabilities, and support for their families and for others who will benefit from our services. Pathlight is also known as a leader and innovator in our field.
Individuals and families feel listened to and respected, and have information needed to make decisions to meet their goals through their lives.
Services are responsive to the ethnic and cultural diversity of the communities we serve.
Employees feel valued, demonstrate competence, and are supported in their professional growth.
Internal operations are efficiently structured to deliver quality services, growth and innovation.
Additional Business Name: Pathlight Group
Direct Support Professional-Greenfield
$13.13 Per Hour
Full / Part Time
High School or Equivalent
Paid training: CPR, First Aid, MAP... - Preference:
EARN HIGHER STARTING WAGES
REGULAR OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT,
SALARY INCREASES AND FULL BENEFITS
Our Direct Support Professionals (DSP’s) have a rewarding career. They build relationships with our clients while they are also rewarded financially; with competitive wages, benefits, paid training, referral & retention bonuses, PTO, a casual dress environment and making a difference every day.
Hours: 2nd shifts, overnight & weekends
Status: Full-time, Part Time and Per Diem
As a Direct Support Professional (Caregiver) Behavioral You will be responsible for:
• Provide positive behavioral support
• Direct support of activities of daily living
• Going out to events in the community
• Teaching and encouraging healthy relationship habits and positive social skills
• Ensures a safe environment
• Protect the rights of clients with disabilities so that they may freely exercise their own life choices
• Follow Individual Service Plans (ISP) and protocols
• Administer medications and utilize assistive medical devices as needed
• Willingness to learn, reliable and a passion for giving quality care.
• You will also need: a Driver’s License, an acceptable driving record & CORI, reliable transportation and two professional references
Pathlight Group is seeking reliable, caregivers to join our team, to provide respectful support services to persons with disabilities so they may attain fulfilling lives in the community. No experience necessary, we will train the right candidates.