Company Description: Mount Greylock Regional School District
Girls Varsity Lacrosse Coach
High School or Equivalent
Mount Greylock Regional School seeks a Girls Varsity Lacrosse Coach.
Position responsibilities include:
- Planning practice sessions
- Determining contest strategies
- Supervision of all athletes and an Assistant / JV Coach
- Monitoring the academic progress of of team members
- Following the MIAA and MGRS rules and regulations
- Certification in CPR and AED a plus.
MGRS coaches are paid a stipend as outlined in the Mount Greylock Regional School District Teachers and Professional Staff Collective Bargaining Agreement.
All offers of employment with Mount Greylock Regional School District are contingent upon satisfactory completion of the employment screening process including SAFIS (CHRI) federal and CORI state background check reports.
At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
Citizenship, residency or work visa required