Mount Greylock Regional School District is seeking substitute teachers/paras for the 2021-2022 academic year. Substitute teachers are responsible for the continuity of instruction in the absence of the teacher of record. All per diem substitute teachers are called on an as needed basis. Sub assignments and duration of assignments will vary.
The District is looking to expand the sub lists for all grade levels and schools within the District. Please indicate any preference for a grade level or a particular school within your application:
- Lanesborough Elementary School (Grades PreK-6)
- Williamstown Elementary School (Grades PreK-6)
- Mount Greylock Regional School (Grades 7-12)
New Substitute Rates as of November 2021:
- Certified Educator with licensure from Massachusetts Department of Elementary & Secondary Education: $175.00 per day.
- College Degree from an accredited institution of higher learning (2 or 4-year degree): $150.00 per day.
- High School Diploma or equivalent: $100.00 per day.
All offers of employment with Mount Greylock Regional School District are contingent upon satisfactory completion of the employment screening process to include SAFIS (CHRI) Federal and CORI State background check reports.