Job responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the highest standards of safety and cleanliness in the kitchen.
- Preparing food according to a planned menu and uniform recipes and determining if end product is of best quality both in flavor and appearance before it is served.
- Serving students and staff during scheduled meal periods.
- Takes in money for food and beverage during meal periods if necessary.
- Assume responsibility for storage and disposal of unused foods.
- Assists in cleaning and storage of dishes, utensils, cafeteria equipment and food supplies. Cleans work and dining areas after lunch service has been completed.
-Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Food Services.