Company Description: We are a small town insurance agency with a wide range of clients from our loyal neighbors to successful and accomplished individuals nationwide. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and expert advice to our clients while preserving our solid reputation with our carriers.
Personal Lines Position
Personal Lines Department
Successful candidate will be a self-starter, well organized, highly detailed, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, have solid product knowledge in order to provide appropriate coverage for client risks, and have P&C license.
Job duties will include:
• Client relationship management
• Company relationship management
• Marketing of new and renewal business
• Claims Management
• Policy accuracy verification
• Maintenance of accounts in agency management system (Applied)
• Innovative team participation to heighten client experience
Prior Property & Casualty Insurance experience is preferred but we will train the right candidate. Proficiency with MS Office programs and Applied Systems a plus. Understanding of agency workflows required. Dedication to continuous self education, quality team improvement, and excellent customer service.