Company Description: Countryside Landscape and Design Inc is a full-service landscape company. We are a team of 45-50 employees dedicated to our craft and the green industry. Countryside has been in business for over 20 years and performs both residential and commercial applications including: Forestry, Masonry, Excavations, Hydroseed, Maintenance, and Installations.
Landscape Crew Members-all divisions
To Commensurate With Experience
High School or Equivalent
Up to One Year
Nice to have
Our Work Culture:
Our company’s success not only depends upon customer satisfaction, but also by the workplace satisfaction of our employees who carry out our vision. Countryside Landscape & Design Inc fosters a culture that allows our employees to thrive and grow. We offer competitive wages and a great benefit package. Join our team for the 2019 season and grow with us!
Full-time seasonal positions that entail a variety of tasks that fall under landscape installation and maintenance, and require working outdoors.
• Responsible and safe use of hand and power tools used in the landscape trade;
• Work on both residential and commercial properties, and may involve a combination of the following: sod laying, mowing, weed whacking, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking and stone work.
• Experience in the landscape industry, knowledge of plant and turf-grass a plus; willing to train right candidate;
• Valid driver’s license;
• Ability to obtain a DOT medical card upon hire;
• Ability to clear a CORI check upon hire;
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry repeatedly throughout work day;
• Hoisting license, CDL, OSHA 10; all a plus;
• Must be punctual and reliable;
• Some Saturdays required.