Company Description: Countryside Landscape and Design Inc is a full-service landscape company. We are a team of 45-50 employees dedicated to our craft and the green industry. Countryside has been in business for over 20 years and performs both residential and commercial applications including: Forestry, Masonry, Excavations, Hydroseed, Maintenance, and Installations.
Diagnose insect and diseases and prescribe solutions for turf and ornamental plants. Apply various pesticides and fertilizers in accordance with label specifications adhering to federal, state, and local regulations. Perform other lawn improvement tasks as necessary.
Set-up and operate hand and power spray equipment to spray, and/or spread various chemicals and other designated materials including pesticides, herbicides, weed killer, fertilizers, and specified soil amendments. Must commit to following safe work practices and PPE guidelines, and have excellent record keeping skills. Knowledge of IPM and organic programs a plus.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in commercial and residential settings, using tree spraying and turf spreading/spraying equipment, tractor and aerating equipment;
• Must possess a Massachusetts applicator’s license with ability to obtain a commercial license for turf, shade tree and ornamentals;
• Knowledge in plant material and turf, and knowledge/experience of fruit tree spraying a plus;
• Must be well organized, well spoken, and have fundamental computer and technology comprehension and competence;
• Ability to work well with others and follow directions from supervisor;
• DOT medical card;
• A valid driver’s license.