Big Y Foods Great Barrington, Lee, Pittsfield, North Adams
740 Main Street
Big Y® is a family owned and family oriented retail food company serving people's at home food needs.
Our goal is to exceed our customers' evolving expectations by constantly seeking better ways to create and deliver World Class service and value.
A Big Y Application for Employment must be completed prior to receiving an interview.
To complete your application, visit bigy.com/careers.
Questions? Please contact the Employee Services Representative at your store location of interest:
In Great Barrington: (413) 528-1314 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Lee: (413) 243-3201 or email@example.com
Additional Business Name: Big Y Foods
|Seafood Clerk - Lee|
|Salary Range:||Location:|| Per Hour || Lee
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||Sales/Retail
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|Some High School Coursework|
|SUMMARY OF ROLE: Exceed our customers’ evolving expectations by preparing the freshest quality product while providing World Class customer service and a pleasant and rewarding shopping experience. Our bakery clerk is responsible for supporting the Seafood area.|
1. Ability to represent A Culture of Caring and The Pursuit of Excellence? through the support of Big Y’s Mission & Vision.
2. Ability to demonstrate a passion for food through interactive sales techniques.
3. Must project a clean and professional appearance.
4. Must be a team player with a positive attitude and businesslike conduct.
5. Ability to operate within Company policies, procedures, and standards.
6. Ability to work a flexible schedule in accordance with the needs of the store.
7. Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through.
8. Ability to learn and utilize computer applications.
9. Must be 18 years of age to operate machinery. .
1. Medium work: Lifting 50 lb. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
2. Continuously standing, walking, and handling.
3. Frequently bending, reaching, balancing, and feeling.
4. Occasionally squatting, climbing, kneeling, or crouching.
5. Work in cold (freezer/cooler) and/or heat (ovens) as needed.