The Ponds at Foxhollow
The Ponds at Foxhollow, a secluded resort nestled in the heart of the Berkshire Mountains. Framed by breathtaking mountain ranges, and highlighted by a picturesque pond in the foreground, the Ponds at Foxhollow offers luxurious one and two bedroom condominiums that reside on a 223-acre estate. These condominiums are specifically designated for timesharing or rental purposes.
|Salary Range:||Location:||$16-$18 Per Hour || Lenox
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||Hospitality/Travel/Tourism
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
High School Diploma/GED - Preference: |
|• Responsible for the efficient and courteous operation of the front desk.|
• Responsible for checking guests in/out most efficiently and courteously. Collect balances and post appropriate room charges.
• Answers and transfers calls using proper telephone etiquette.
• Answer guest questions about local restaurants and attractions.
• Make courtesy calls and follow up calls to all guests’ issues.
• Send confirmation letters to owners/guests.
• Coordinate with all other departments to ensure a smooth response to guest’s requests.
• Open and close the credit card machines and cashier audit reports.
• Process deposits when making reservations and collect money and post the transactions from reservations.
• Prepare night audit daily.
• Log maintenance and service requests in computer system.
• Make reservations courteously and efficiently.
• Make room moves and stay over requests for guests as needed to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Perform any other inventory management changes as directed by the supervisor or manager.
• Prepare check-in packets for the upcoming week.
• All other duties as assigned by management
|• High School Diploma/GED|
• Basic computer skills
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent Customer Service skills with the ability to work under pressure
• Active listener with the ability to solve problems
• Work with minimal supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Flexible schedule – Ability to work evenings, holidays and weekends are a must
• Bilingual a plus