Berkshire Health Systems
742 North Street
Berkshire Health Systems offers individuals the opportunity to work in an environment where they will be challenged, supported, and respected. As the region’s leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services, our employees are affiliated with an award winning teaching hospital, dedicated colleagues, and world class technology. The BHS family is proud to deliver the kind of advanced healthcare most commonly found in large metropolitan centers.
|LPN- Community Health (Berkshire VNA) *$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS*|
|Salary Range:||Location:|| To Commensurate With Experience || Berkshire County
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||CNA/RN/Medical
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Up to One Year
MA LPN License - Preference: Required|
Active and Valid Driver's License - Preference: Required
The Community Health LPN functions under the direct supervision of a professional Registered Community Health Nurse. The LPN is responsible for fulfilling a nursing assignment within the community setting in accordance with Berkshire Visiting Nurse Association (BVNA) and BMC policy.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum qualifications are required unless stated otherwise.)
- Five years of current clinical experience in acute care service strongly preferred.
- At least one year of experience in home care required.
- Demonstrated ability to perform diverse clinical skills under the direction of a registered nurse.
- Knowledge of nursing principles and community health practices.
- Demonstrated history of strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- Education and Training:
- Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing.
- License, Certification & Registration:
- LPN -Currently licensed as a practical nurse in Massachusetts.
- CPR certified.
- Active and valid driver’s license.
- Other Requirements:
- Ability to take direction and follow through consistently
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Ability to drive an automobile in inclement weather.
- Must be willing to accept on-call responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written format.
- Must be patient focused and work to improve customer satisfaction.
- Must work within all regulatory guidelines as well as Gold Service and Patient Rights policies.
- Must support the Agency mission.