Berkshire Health Systems
742 North Street
Berkshire Health Systems offers individuals the opportunity to work in an environment where they will be challenged, supported, and respected. As the region’s leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services, our employees are affiliated with an award winning teaching hospital, dedicated colleagues, and world class technology. The BHS family is proud to deliver the kind of advanced healthcare most commonly found in large metropolitan centers.
Additional Business Name: Fairview Hospital
|Registered Respiratory Therapist - Per Diem|
|Salary Range:||Location:|| To Commensurate With Experience || Great Barrington
|Job Type:||Category:||Full / Part Time||Healthcare/Healthcare Professional
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Up to One Year
MA Respiratory Therapist License (MARTL) - Preference: Required|
National Board Respiratory Care RRT - Preference: Required
Are you a Registered Respiratory Therapist?
Berkshire Health Systems would love to speak with you!
Working at Berkshire Health Systems, you will be part of a sophisticated healthcare community that is nationally recognized for quality and safety. BHS's recent recognitions include:
- CareChex by Quantros Medical Excellence Award, Top 10% Hospital in the Nation, Pulmonary Care; Fairview Hospital; 2021
- The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval; Berkshire Medical Center and Fairview Hospital
- Carechex by Quantros Medical Excellence Award, Top 10% Hospital in the Nation, Overall Hospital Care; Fairview Hospital; 2021
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award; Fairview Hospital; 2020 and 2021
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation Healthcare Equality Index LGBTQ+ Healthcare Equality Top Performer; Berkshire Medical Center and Fairview Hospital; 2022
- The Chartis Group Critical Access Top Hospital; Fairview Hospital; 2022
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) 5-Star Rating; Fairview Hospital
**positions also available at Berkshire Medical Center in Pittsfield and Satellite Emergency Facility in North Adams**
(Minimum qualifications are required unless stated otherwise.)
- At least one year experience preferred working in the respiratory field
- Education and Training:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
- Associates and/or Bachelors degree preferred.
- Completion of accredited Respiratory Therapy Program.
- License, Certification & Registration:
- MARTL - MA Respiratory Therapist license
- NBRC-RRT- National Board Respiratory Care RRT
- ACLS preferred.
- Other Requirements:
- Ability to cross train in the Cardio side of department ie: EKG, Stress tests, Holter Monitors, Event Monitors and EEGs.
- Ability to follow the AARC guidelines.