Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort
37 Corey Road
Jiminy Peak is the region's premier four-season resort offering skiing, boarding, lodging, conference room facilities and featuring our Mountain Adventure Park.
We are looking for energetic and reliable people who want to join our team and provide the friendliest and most helpful mountain resort services possible.
If you share our values of:
* Obsessed with Safety
* Relentlessly Improving Guest Experiences
* Fostering People Relationships
* Forever Green - Devoted to Envirnomental Stewardship
* Intense Passion for Beauty
* Sustainable Profit & Growth
.........and want to contribute to a team focused on enhancing guest experiences at the most beautiful mountain resort in New England........then consider joining Jiminy Peak
For more information visit www.jiminypeak.com
|Full-Time Year Round Building Maintenance (2nd Shift)|
|Salary Range:||Location:|| Per Hour || Hancock
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Maintenance
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
*** THIS IS A FULL-TIME YEAR ROUND POSITION. 2nd shift needed ***
Jiminy Peak Resort has a second shift opening in our Building and Grounds Department. This position is responsible for maintaining our buildings in a manner that meets our owners and guest satisfaction. This position will report to the Manager of Buildings and Grounds and is a non-exempt hourly position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conduct routine and periodic inspections of the property.
- Conduct preventative building maintenance and repair when needed.
- Perform minor carpentry, plumbing, painting, sheetrock, and electrical work.
- Move furniture and meeting supplies.
- Maintain and open and close all buildings.
- Test and maintain pools and hot tubs.
- Assist conference sales staff with meeting room set-ups and breakdowns.
- Assist guests with luggage as needed.
- Assist the guests and owners in a calm, professional manner in emergency situations.
- Must be able to work outside in any weather conditions.
- Assist in winter snow clean up, shoveling, salting, sanding, snow blowing, and in summer spring cleanup, raking, mulching, road clean up.
- Must be punctual and prepared to preform work duties.
- Must be available on weekends, holidays, and work a flexible schedule.
- Respond in a timely manner to work orders or assignments.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimum supervision.
- Operate machinery, power tools, safely and in a manner that complies with OSHA, company and manufacturers.
- Maintain all company equipment and tools.
- Must be able to climb ladders, stoop, stand, walk, bend, and reach for periods of time.
- Must be able to lift fifty pounds.
- Must be over 18 and possess a valid driver’s license.