Company Description: Elizabeth Freeman Center provides domestic
violence and sexual assault services and
advocacy in Berkshire County and surrounding
areas. Our services are free and confidential,
and include counseling, safe shelter, court
advocacy, a 24/7 toll-free hotline, and much
more. Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Child Care Provider
Some High School Coursework
Elizabeth Freeman Center (EFC) seeks a child care provider to work as needed during special events/programs.
• Supervise children while parents are attending special events/programs in same building
• Plan and engage in activities with children appropriate for the age group
• Assist children with dinner/snacks provided at the event/program
• Maintain a clean and tidy space
• Knowledge of child/infant developmental milestones, and working with special needs children
• Experience working with children
• Must successfully pass Criminal Record Check-CORI
• Must be reliable
• Bilingual in Spanish or ASL preferred
As needed for special events/programs, typically weeknight evenings. Locations vary, but typically in Pittsfield, North Adams, or Great Barrington.
Hourly rate begins at $14.00 per hour
To apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We CANNOT accept applications through berkshirejobs.com. Deadlines are rolling until position is filled.
EFC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Survivors of domestic or sexual violence, people of color, people with disabilities, people who are bilingual/bicultural, and members of the LGBTQ community are strongly encouraged to apply.