Job Title: Dispatcher
FULL-TIME or PART-TIME IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
Multiple positions available.
3rd Shift available during the week
4-day work-week available if working weekend shifts
Pay commensurate with experience.
Looking for a well-organized team player who is able to prioritize and meet deadlines. Basic duties include answering phones, assigning calls, and assisting drivers with directions and paperwork in a very busy office setting with heavy call volume.
The ideal candidate will be able to work weekends, nights, and cover shifts when necessary.
• Answer incoming calls; assist all callers and book transportation
• Communicate and assign calls to Taxi Drivers by phone or two-way radio
• Retrieve maps and assist drivers with directions and paperwork
• Perform clerical functions, data entry, and filing
• Perform other duties as needed
Benefits for Full-Time positions:
Vacation, Sick Time, Health Insurance and Aflac
• Display a positive and professional attitude
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Reliable, dependable and possess an excellent work ethic
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Computer and internet literate
• Able to multi-task
• Organized, neat and self-motivated
• Knowledgeable of Pittsfield and Berkshire County
• Willing to learn and perform other tasks as needed
• Must PASS CORI, SORI and DRUG Test
• Must be able to sit at a desk and work on a computer for an extended period of time.