Company Description: Community Health Programs is a network of health centers and caring professionals that provide outstanding primary and preventive care for patients of all ages. What’s truly unique to CHP is our broad spectrum of support services that extend beyond medical and dental issues to strengthen families and improve children’s well-being. The region is a federally designated rural community and a Medically Underserved Population Area.
Community Health Programs embraces its role as a nonprofit health care provider and community partner. We are a leader in the communities we serve by providing high quality healthcare, dental services, wellness education and family support services. CHP outreach provides free health screenings, insurance enrollment assistance as well as information so people can learn how to take better care of themselves and their families.
$4000 sign on bonus...Licensed Clinical Social Worker FT 40hrs telehealth possibility with benefits-
Up to One Year
Mass. License - Preference: Required
Summary: The Licensed Clinical Social Worker will advocate and help clients gain access to resources while addressing their personal issues, such as mental illness, addiction and abuse. This person will support CHP’s mission, vision, and values and will adhere to compliance protocols as well as CHP’s policies and procedures.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with all members of the healthcare team in development of the Plan of Treatment, including discharge plans, based on the psychosocial assessment and accepted social work interventions.
• Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of referral resources throughout the service area.
• Adhere to all third party payer requirements.
• Maintain accurate and timely records, including clinical progress notes, according to facility policy.
• Provide positive customer relations in dealing with patients, families, primary care providers and other members of the healthcare team, referral sources, services agencies and others.
• Adhere to all department/facility policies.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Behave ethically and professionally.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
• Work with diverse populations.
• Collaborate well with others.
• Develop care plans for patients in different developmental stages.
Essential Skills and Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: Master’s degree in Social Work
License: Professional license per state law
Experience: One (1) year full time