Company Description: We work toward one end: Make people happy by designing beautiful, quality-conscious products that bring joy to your home.
Annie Selke is committed to providing employees with a total compensation package, below is a partial list of what we offer on the first day of the month after 30 days of service.
Customer Service Representative
$16.50 Per Hour
High School or Equivalent
The Annie Selke Companies have achieved continuous success since our beginning in 1994. We believe your home should make you happy. The best way to achieve that happiness is by surrounding yourself with people, pets, and amazing products. For over 20 years, we've created bedding, rugs, sleepwear, and home furnishings for you (and us) to love — stylish pieces that stand out and stand the test of time.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer service-oriented candidate to join our team as a Customer Service Representative.
The Customer Service Representative will provide support to customers including advising on product, order entry, order tracking and resolution of customer problems.
• Ensure a pleasant customer experience by assisting them with any general questions, product questions and coordination, checking available inventory, order tracking, etc.
• Efficient and accurate processing of all customer orders during the same day of receipt.
• Increase overall sales to individual stores though personal efforts or group efforts by customer service representatives.
• Assist in resolving product overlap issues between competing stores.
• Maintain a professional demeanor with customers, co-workers, and sales representatives at all times. Work as an active team member within the company and department.
• 2+ years of previous customer service experience
• Previous work experience with home textiles preferred
• Direct work experience in a small call center environment a plus
• High school diploma required
• Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
• Organized individual who is able to manage multiple projects at once
• Friendly, professional personality
• Microsoft Office skills, with an emphasis on Word and Excel
• Excellent verbal skills
• Ability to train and mentor other employees