We're excited to be hiring for a Customer Service Administrator at our Pittsfield, MA location. Reporting to our Supervisor, Customer Service, this role will provide support to customer service and territory manager with daily tasks outlined below and other projects based on the needs of the department.
The ideal candidate for this position will be reliable, self-motivated, and have a keen eye for detail.
How will you support the team?
· Support Customer Service & Territory Manager
· Continually maintain and acquire resale certificates for new and current accounts
· Efficient and accurate processing of new account applications during same day of receipt.
· Sales order management
· Acquire payment on sales orders when needed (via phone call to customer)
· Process return authorization requests
· Maintain accurate information on accounts. Make changes when requested
· Efficient and accurate processing of all customer orders during same day of receipt.
· Communicate with customers and sales reps supplying them with order status and tracking information
We're looking for someone with...
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· 2+ years of previous administration experience
· Organized individual who is able to manage multiple tasks during a typical day
· Ability to sit 6-8 hours a day
· Microsoft Office skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
Why join us?
•Our team is made up of sociable, fun, creative, and passionate people -- who are driven and great at what they do.
•We work hard, but have fun as well. We have a pet friendly office and biweekly Summer BBQs to bring the team together.
•We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. We always look internally first.
•The usual items you'd expect - your choice of two options for medical care subsidized 70% by the company, dental, vision, a company matching 401 (k) plan at 4%, employee discounts, fun team events, and much more.
About The Annie Selke Companies
The Annie Selke Companies have achieved continuous success since our beginning in 1994. We believe your home should make you happy. The best way to achieve that happiness is by surrounding yourself with people, pets, and amazing products. For over 20 years, we've created bedding, rugs, sleepwear, and home furnishings for you (and us) to love — stylish pieces that stand out and stand the test of time.