Company Description: Go Where Opportunity Meets Adventure!!
At Wyndham Destinations, no two days are the same and that's how we like it. With our rapid growth, there's opportunity around every corner. Each day brings a chance to learn and experience something new. Propelled by our innate curiosity and individual strengths, we are shaping the future of the timeshare industry together.
Activities Associate - Part Time
High School or Equivalent
Up to One Year
• Responsible for creating, planning and implementing guest activity programs for the Resort. Examples: arts & crafts, pool games, aerobics, movie night, karaoke, BBQ, etc.
• Facilitate positive employee image and effective guest relations by demonstrating attention to detail, congeniality, integrity and sound judgment.
• Formulate an activity schedule that emphasizes guest interaction while remaining sensitive to guest needs.
• Disseminate activity information through the use of flyers, cable access channels, calendars and other appropriate formats.
• Manage all facilities and equipment to insure proper working conditions. Coordinate all maintenance and replacement needs as required.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1 year experience in customer service, recreation and administration/leadership.
• CPR, First Aid Certification a plus.
• Must be able to lift/carry up to 25 lbs
• Must be willing and able to participate in on-site activities such as: aerobics, water aerobics, water volleyball, children’s activities, etc.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to demonstrate good judgment when dealing with guests and staff members.
• Able to organize and facilitate group activities.
• Must possess a high level of creativity and a customer service mind-set.
PLEASE VISIT WWW.WYNDHAMDESTINATIONS.COM TO APPLY ONLINE! OR, VISIT THE RESORT IN PERSON TO COMPLETE AN APPLICATION IN PERSON - 1 COREY RD, HANCOCK, MA (NEXT TO JIMINEY PEAK).