Position Title: Teller
Department: North Adams Branch
Work Arrangement: In- Office
We are guided by our IDEA principles – Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility – to support a workforce that reflects our community. Our principles support Greylock’s mission and our goals of building a diverse workforce – reflecting multiple identities – and supporting the diverse communities we serve. We strive to ensure that the spaces in which we work and community members we engage are inclusive.
Review of the candidate pool for each opportunity with Greylock Federal Credit Union will begin on the fourteenth day of posting.
There is a $2,000 non-discretionary bonus available for full time employment. Eligibility for the bonus is $1,000 after successful completion of onboarding to be paid in the second paycheck, and $1,000 after 6 months of continued satisfactory service.
Under the supervision of the Teller Supervisor, performs a variety of teller and member services to Credit Union members in conformance with established Credit Union policies, strategies and procedures.
Key Job Requirements:
1. Performs any functions, within scope of authority and expertise to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to the members served by the Credit Union while performing all duties in accordance with prescribed regulatory compliance guidelines and Credit Union policies and procedures.
2. Accurately processes a variety of member transactions in accordance with cash handling procedures and policy (deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, check cashing, etc). Cross-trained to effectively image checks to assist with the Branch Capture function. Balances cash, work and ensures proper documentation is signed and stamped at end of day.
3. Actively cross sells and provides information concerning Credit Union products and services in accordance with Credit Union policies. Promotes Branch business development and seeks to broaden member base. Responds to member inquiries and refers to Member Services for further action as needed.
4. Adheres to branch security practices and guidelines (secures work station, keys, combinations, key-card and member information), and regulatory compliance. Accountable for organizing work station, inventorying cash/coin, requesting currency and hand counting upon receipt. Keeps abreast of ongoing changes, specific to job knowledge, through the use of comprehension exercises, questionnaires and the GOLD/BVS (Greylock Online Learning and Development) courses.
5. Actively participates in all sales campaigns through the use of The Product Knowledge Center, TMAs and Forums.
6. Uses Greylock’s principles of Relationship Decisioning.
7. Promotes the Credit Union wherever and whenever possible. Encouraged to actively represent the Credit Union in local civic, community and professional organizations.
The above is a description of the ordinary duties of the position. It should be expected that from time to time other duties related and unrelated to the above, may be assigned and, therefore, required.
• High School diploma or its equivalent.
• Six months cash handling experience in a financial or service related position preferred.
• Good organizational, interpersonal, communication, problem solving skills and attention to detail required.
• Ability to efficiently and effectively service high a volume of transactions.
• Perform as a team player, displaying positive and professional attitude toward members and co-workers.
• Ability to use various types of office equipment, including office software, spread sheet applications and adding machines and PC proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for a long period of time.
Supervisory Scope: None
* In an effort to keep our employees and community safe Greylock has made the tough decision to implement a policy requiring all current and future employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. To be considered fully vaccinated an individual would have to receive both doses of the two-shot series, or one dose of the single shot series. As well as completing the two-week period after receiving the last dose in which CDC guidelines say it takes to form full immunity. New hires will be required to provide their CDC vaccination cards pre-employment as proof that they have met these requirements. Greylock complies with Federal Law and will consider any medical or sincerely held religious exemption request provided. *
|Nov 01||Part Time||Bilingual Part Time Teller, Great Barrington Branch||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Great Barrington|
|Nov 01||Full Time||Teller, Elm Street Branch||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Pittsfield|
|Nov 01||Full Time||Member Services Representative Receptionist, West Street Branch||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Pittsfield|
|Nov 01||Full Time||Teller, Great Barrington Branch||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Great Barrington|
|Nov 01||Full Time||Teller, Allendale Branch||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Pittsfield|
|Nov 01||Full Time||Administrative Assistant, Greylock Insurance Agency||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Pittsfield|
|Nov 01||Full Time||Assistant Teller Supervisor, West Street Branch||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Pittsfield|
|Nov 01||Full Time||Member Services Representative Float, Retail Services||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Pittsfield|
|Nov 01||Full Time||Teller, Lee Branch||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Lee|