Position Title: Collections Supervisor
Department: Asset Quality
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
We are guided by our IDEA principles – Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility – to support a workforce that reflects our community. Our principles support Greylock’s mission and our goals of building a diverse workforce – reflecting multiple identities – and supporting the diverse communities we serve. We strive to ensure that the spaces in which we work and community members we engage are inclusive.
To be employed by Greylock Federal Credit Union employees must reside in one of the following states: Massachusetts, New York, Vermont, or Connecticut.
Review of the candidate pool for each opportunity with Greylock Federal Credit Union will begin on the fourteenth day of posting.
There is a $2,000 non-discretionary bonus available for full time employment. Eligibility for the bonus is $1,000 after successful completion of onboarding to be paid in the second paycheck, and $1,000 after 6 months of continued satisfactory service.
Under the general supervision of the Asset Quality Manager, supervises the daily activities of all collection activities in conformance with established Credit Union policies, strategies and procedures.
Key Job Requirements:
1. Performs any functions, within scope of authority and expertise to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to the members served by the Credit Union while performing all duties in accordance with prescribed regulatory compliance guidelines and Credit Union policies and procedures.
2. Plans, coordinates and supervises the Credit Union-wide collection activities for all products.
3. Recommends re-payment terms in delinquent cases to ensure an appropriate balance between the protection of Credit Union assets and the rights of the member. Ensures that contact with delinquent members is accomplished in a timely and professional manner.
4. Coordinates the recovery and/or repossession of collateral on defaulted loans. Manages the resale of vehicles and other collateral after repossession.
5. Ensures effectiveness of delinquency control systems and activities. Develops and recommends strategies, policies and procedures to maintain the Credit Union’s goals regarding delinquency percentage, charge-offs and recoveries.
6. Keeps abreast of regulatory compliance and developments for assigned area and apprises staff of same. Recommends procedural changes as needed to support prescribed requirements.
7. Manages and may participate in training process.
8. Promotes the Credit Union wherever and whenever possible. Encouraged to actively represent the Credit Union in local civic, community and professional organizations.
The above is a description of the ordinary duties of the position. It should be expected that from time to time other duties, both related and unrelated to the above, might be assigned and, therefore, required.
May require evening and weekend work
At least 3-4 direct reports
* In an effort to keep our employees and community safe Greylock has made the tough decision to implement a policy requiring all current and future employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. To be considered fully vaccinated an individual would have to receive both doses of the two-shot series, or one dose of the single shot series. As well as completing the two-week period after receiving the last dose in which CDC guidelines say it takes to form full immunity. New hires will be required to provide their CDC vaccination cards pre-employment as proof that they have met these requirements. Greylock complies with Federal Law and will consider any medical or sincerely held religious exemption request provided. *
|Feb 01||Full Time||Vice President, Market Manager||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Berkshire County|
|Jan 27||Full Time||Commercial Account Manager II, Greylock Insurance Westfield||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Springfield, MA|
|Jan 24||Full Time||Member Services Representative Float||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Berkshire County|
|Jan 24||Full Time||Assistant Branch Manager II, Lanesborough Branch||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Lanesborough|
|Jan 10||Part Time||Part Time Teller, Great Barrington Branch||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Great Barrington|
|Jan 10||Part Time||Bilingual Part Time Teller, Great Barrington Branch||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Great Barrington|
|Jan 10||Full Time||Teller, Great Barrington Branch||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Great Barrington|
|Jan 10||Full Time||Consumer Account Manager II, Greylock Insurance||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Pittsfield|
|Jan 10||Full Time||Assistant Teller Supervisor, Williamstown Branch||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Williamstown|
|Jan 10||Full Time||Member Services Representative Receptionist, Kellogg Street||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Pittsfield|