Position Title: Teller
Department: Great Barrington Branch
Work Arrangement: In- Office
We are guided by our IDEA principles – Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility – to support a workforce that reflects our community. Our principles support Greylock’s mission and our goals of building a diverse workforce – reflecting multiple identities – and supporting the diverse communities we serve. We strive to ensure that the spaces in which we work and community members we engage are inclusive.
To be employed by Greylock Federal Credit Union employees must reside in one of the following states: Massachusetts, New York, Vermont, or Connecticut.
Review of the candidate pool for each opportunity with Greylock Federal Credit Union will begin on the fourteenth day of posting.
Under the supervision of the Assistant Branch Manager II, performs a variety of teller and member services to Credit Union members in conformance with established Credit Union policies, strategies and procedures.
Key Job Requirements:
1. Performs any functions, within scope of authority and expertise to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to the members served by the Credit Union while performing all duties in accordance with prescribed regulatory compliance guidelines and Credit Union policies and procedures.
2. Accurately processes a variety of member transactions in accordance with cash handling procedures and policy (deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, check cashing, etc). Cross-trained to effectively image checks to assist with the Branch Capture function. Balances cash, work and ensures proper documentation is signed and stamped at end of day.
3. Actively cross sells and provides information concerning Credit Union products and services in accordance with Credit Union policies. Promotes Branch business development and seeks to broaden member base. Responds to member inquiries and refers to Member Services for further action as needed.
4. Adheres to branch security practices and guidelines (secures work station, keys, combinations, key-card and member information), and regulatory compliance. Accountable for organizing work station, inventorying cash/coin, requesting currency and hand counting upon receipt. Keeps abreast of ongoing changes, specific to job knowledge, through the use of comprehension exercises, questionnaires and the GOLD/BVS (Greylock Online Learning and Development) courses.
5. Actively participates in all sales campaigns through the use of The Product Knowledge Center, TMAs and Forums.
6. Uses Greylock’s principles of Relationship Decisioning.
7. Promotes the Credit Union wherever and whenever possible. Encouraged to actively represent the Credit Union in local civic, community and professional organizations.
The above is a description of the ordinary duties of the position. It should be expected that from time to time other duties related and unrelated to the above, may be assigned and, therefore, required.
• High School diploma or its equivalent.
• Six months cash handling experience in a financial or service related position preferred.
• Good organizational, interpersonal, communication, problem solving skills and attention to detail required.
• Ability to efficiently and effectively service high a volume of transactions.
• Perform as a team player, displaying positive and professional attitude toward members and co-workers.
• Ability to use various types of office equipment, including office software, spread sheet applications and adding machines and PC proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for a long period of time.
Supervisory Scope: None
The salary range for this role is $17.00 to $18.86 an hour. This is the salary range we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may pay more than the posted range for exceptionally qualified individuals. An employee’s pay position within the pay band will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience (job and life), skills (specific and transferable), seniority, performance, and business organizational needs. This range may also be modified in the future.
|Sep 15||Full Time||Assistant Teller Supervisor, Kellogg Street Branch||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Pittsfield|
|Sep 15||Full Time||Teller Supervisor, Kellogg Street Branch||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Pittsfield|
|Sep 15||Full Time||Personal Lines Account Manager II, Greylock Insurance Agency||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Adams|