Temporary Mail Room AssistantLocation:
Williams Campus,WilliamstownJob ID:
Mailroom Temp Duties:
- Regularly lift & move parcels up to 25lbs independently and packages up to 75lbs with assistance
- Retrieve delivered packages/mail from loading dock etc. and bring up to the mailroom for scanning.
- Scan packages into system creating label for shelving.
- Distribute mailings for students and sort 2nd class mail.
- Window service: Distribute packages to students and staff.
- Answer phone if necessary.
Hours are subject to "on call" basis as needed. High demand time is at the
beginning of each semester (Sept. and January) and vacation or sick time of staff.
Conditions of Employment
Employment at Williams is contingent on the verification of background information submitted by the applicant, including the completion of a criminal record check, and education when applicable.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Beyond meeting fully its legal obligations for non-discrimination, Williams College is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where members from all backgrounds can live, learn and thrive. To apply, visit https://staff-careers.williams.edu/psp/cangate/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=301897&PostingSeq=1Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency