Company Description: The Berkshire Meadows Programs provide residential, special education, and day habilitation services for children, adolescents, and young adults who have developmental disabilities including significant cognitive, physical, and medical disabilities. Services are provided in an attractive campus setting in Great Barrington, Massachusetts, as well as several community-based homes.
Developmental Specialist (Case Manager)
High School or Equivalent
Up to One Year
We are currently seeking a Developmental Specialist (Case Manager) for our Day Habilitation Program.
Job Responsibilities: Design and monitor the Day Habilitation Service Plans for each client (following Specialized Service Needs Areas prescribed by Day Habilitation regulations). Supervise direct care staff working with clients on caseload
• High School diploma (or equivalent)
• Must have at least one year of experience supervising and managing individuals with special
• Good written and oral communication required
• Competence in the use of Microsoft Word required
• Meet programs requirements for background checks
• Able to work alone in an unsupervised environment