Company Description: Home Instead Senior Care is an independently
owned franchise located in Pittsfield, MA. We are looking for people to join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout Berkshire County. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Full Time CNA or HHA
1+ years CareGiver Experience
CNA or HHA - Preference: Required
We are currently looking for a full time CNA or HHA to support seniors in their own homes throughout Berkshire County in a one on one care setting.
Need to be available for 40 hours per week within the time frame of 8:00 am – 8:00 pm OR 8:00 pm – 8:00 am, Monday through Friday AND every other weekend, with the aim of a set schedule.
• Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance a client’s quality of life
• Document daily activities and report any significant changes in a client’s needs or living condition
• Assisting with dressing, bathing, toileting, eating etc.
• Preparing meals and light housekeeping
• Run errands and provide incidental transportation using own vehicle
• Accompanying clients to appointments
• Provide emotional support
• Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
• Travel to and from client’s homes throughout Berkshire County
• Short notice or per diem shifts
• Perform administrative tasks at the main office if required
• Perform various assignments related to day to day homecare operations
• Current CNA or HHA license
• 1+ years minimum caregiver experience
• Physical stamina – ability to bear up to 50% of a person’s weight
• Must have valid Driver’s License and have personal vehicle with proof of registration and insurance
• Must be able to pass state/criminal background checks & Drug Free Lifestyle
• Health insurance after 90 days
• Dental after 90 days
• 401K after one year
• Paid time off
• Referral Program