Company Description: MOLARI Employment Services is a full service employment agency that provides temporary staffing, temporary to permanent placement and permanent placement in office, industrial and medical settings. We are committed to matching professional, knowledgeable employees with our clients' needs.
The professional staff of MOLARI Health Care Services works to provide families and individuals with alternatives to long-term institutional care through in-home assistance including personal care, meal preparation and shopping. A pool of qualified staff are also available to work in healthcare facilities.
Part Time Human Resource Manager
Some High School Coursework
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
The Human Resources Manager will maintain and manage all areas of HR, including performance management, employee relations, benefits administration, recruiting, onboarding, wellness, handbook updates in accordance with changing laws, workers compensation and disability claims, employee fundraising and social events.
Specific Tasks & Duties:
- Maintain employee files
- Manage recruitment cycle including job description updates, advertising positions, setting up interviews for job applicants, making job offers, preparing new hire paperwork, conducting orientation, etc.
- Draft correspondence/drafts of hiring letters and denial letters
- Serve as liaison with insurance company providing benefits.
- Provide orientation for new employees on company benefits, employment policies, etc.
- Introduce new employees to existing staff.
- Answer questions on benefits for existing employees in coordination with VP of Finance & Administration.
- Monitor handbook policies and suggest needed changes in accordance with changing employment laws and coordinate discussion of changes with Leadership Team.
- Stay current on state and federal Human Resource requirements and prepare needed reports and submissions.
- Administer Worker's Comp, Disability, FMLA/PFML and other leaves of absence.
- Oversee annual employee performance evaluations.
- Handle employee disciplinary issues.
- Handle workers compensation or disability claims as well as FMLA/PFML and all reporting.
- Coordinate company functions (i.e. employee picnic, employee parties)
- Maintain Gracehill on-line training system - ensure that new employees complete mandatory trainings and all employees complete mandatory training updates each year.
Work Schedule: Part-time, 20-25 hours/week - Flexible Schedule
- 5+ years' experience as an HR Generalist or Manager.
- Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage a must.
- PHR/SPHR or other Human Resource certification preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Prior experience in multi-tasked, customer service office environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook).