Company Description: The mission of Elder Services of Berkshire County, Inc. is to provide Berkshire elders, caregivers, and individuals with disabilities the opportunity to live with dignity, independence, and self-determination, and to achieve the highest possible quality of life.
Excellent Benefits include Health Insurance, Free Dental Insurance for Full-time positions, Vision Plan, Pension Plan, Life Insurance, Twelve Paid Holidays, three weeks paid Vacation in the first year, Sick and Personal Days, Employee Assistance Program. Public Services Loan Forgiveness Program may apply.
Responsible for administrative and support activities for the Executive Director, the Board of Directors and the Agency’s Program Directors.
Educational/Experience Requirements :Bachelor’s degree with three to five years Administrative experience preferred; or Associate Degree with five or more years of Administrative experience required.
Special Knowledge/Abilities for Position:
• Tact, discretion and confidentiality as regards sensitive Agency and Board information
• Sincere commitment to serving elders and individuals with disabilities
• Knowledge of services available to elders preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to work within an Interdisciplinary team
• Self-directed and energetic
• Demonstrated organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions
• Strong computer skills especially Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong supportive clerical skills
• Sound command of the English language