Company Description: Pine Cobble School is an independent day
school serving students from Nursery through
8th grade located in Williamstown, MA.
Information Technology Manager
IT Network Administrator
Pine Cobble School, an independent day school in Williamstown, seeks an efficient, organized Information Technology (IT) Manager to advance school technology goals and initiatives through project management, analysis, data management, process improvement and cross-functional collaboration. The person in this role will serve as the primary data steward and data analyst for the school and will serve as the system administrator for Blackbaud and other identified applications. This position is for you if:
* You have experience with Blackbaud. The school has done an extensive search to find our next school management software. We have chosen Blackbaud and are seeking someone who knows the system and can ensure we use it to its full potential.
* You understand data. You know that an organization’s long-term success depends on quality information. You’re able to optimize and leverage information to meet strategic goals.
* You can see the big picture. We’re a small school with big ideas and big plans; we’re looking for someone who gets excited about seeing how all the data connects and how it can lead us to our goals.
* You’re self-assured. Not only are you undaunted by challenge and fearless in the face of the unexpected, you also notice opportunities to improve records, and you take every opportunity you see.
* You have the heart of a teacher. You find joy in working with people who have various levels of technology experience and fluency, recognizing that everyone can learn when taught with the right methods.
* You have a proven track record. You’ve worked with data before, so you’ve been able to establish standards, evaluate and improve systems, run a variety of reports, and identify strategic opportunities to use data in new ways.
* You like to wear different hats. Sure, much of your day will be spent at a computer. But at a school as small and dynamic as Pine Cobble, we’ll embrace all the talents you bring!
If this sounds like you — and if you’re excited by the prospect of spending your days with passionate colleagues in a dazzling natural setting — then send your resume, cover letter, and two letters of recommendation to Devin Wootton at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline May 1, 2021.
Pine Cobble offers an outstanding education, while actively fostering creativity, curiosity, hard work, integrity, community, and laughter. Candidates who are committed to equity and justice in their work are especially encouraged to apply. Pine Cobble School prioritizes amplifying historically marginalized voices in the classroom, ensuring that all intellectual inquiry both reflects and promotes broad perspectives and cultures; candidates who are committed to equity and justice are especially encouraged to apply. Pine Cobble School does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other such characteristics.
Pine Cobble School is an independent day school, Pre-K through 8, in Williamstown, Massachusetts. We offer an outstanding education, and we actively foster creativity, curiosity, hard work, community, and laughter.