Company Description: For 25 years, Moscow Ballet has brought internationally acclaimed Russian ballet to audiences across North America while providing opportunities for fine arts enrichment and educational outreach for local communities.
Additional Business Name: Talmi Entertainment/ Moscow Ballet
Administrative Assistant (Temporary/Full-time)
$18.00 Per Hour
High School or Equivalent
Moscow Ballet seeks skilled, proactive Administrative Assistant to assist multiple departments in day to day operation. This position is temporary/full-time and will end on Dec. 31, 2019.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for easing workflow congestion across multiple departments.
• Incoming call and email trafficking
• Settlement of payments pursued and received.
• General office duties such as distributing company mail, scanning documents and filing as needed.
• Candidate will occasionally be presented with research tasks (historical financials, sales, records).
• Will be required to type letters and documents.
• Aid in the completion of forms.
• Operate check scanner for depositing of checks.
• Data entry in the Public Relations department
• Other duties may arise, including providing assistance to other departments as needed.
The right candidate must have the following abilities:
• Experience and knowledge of Excel/Microsoft Word and Google Drive (Sheets and Google Docs) products.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Must have calculator skills.
• Candidate must be flexible with ability to multi-task.
• Must be willing/able to commute to Pittsfield, MA.
Administrative Experience is helpful, but we are willing to train the right person.
Please send Resume & Cover Letter to email@example.com