Company Description: Excelsior Integrated is a leader in the emerging product and marketing fulfillment space. We offer outsourced fulfillment and logistics services for ecommerce businesses as well as companies with complex marketing operations. Our back-end order fulfillment system and front-end online web application are central components of our business and are essential to growth moving forward. Located in Lee, MA (Berkshire County), we serve clients located across North America and internationally. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and a high-energy environment with a lot of room for personal and professional growth.
To Commensurate With Experience
Some High School Coursework
Up to One Year
The Warehouse Picker/Packer is responsible for locating inventory, pick items for orders and package items to be shipped. For each order, items must be picked correctly, counted and verified for accuracy, packaged according to customer defined rules, and shipped using UPS, FedEx or USPS software. There will also be “special projects” which entail packaging the same product for thousands of different recipients.
Job Duties: (includes but not limited to the following)
• Timely and accurate picking of items for customer orders
• Accurate counting & verification of picked orders
• Pack, label and ship according to customer requirements
• Utilize computer and shipping software for UPS, FedEx & USPS
• Report to manager and customer support team low or out of stock situations
• Lifting boxes that are 50 lbs or more
• Aid in inventory cycle counts per direction of manager
• Other tasks as assigned, including cross-training of self and others as backups, and/or filling in or rotating in other positions as company workload requires
Qualifications and Skills:
Warehouse Environment, Experience helpful using Forklift, Reach Truck & Big Joe Lift Cart, Pushing Pallet Jacks, Ability to Lift 50 lbs, Frequent Walking & Standing, Up & Down Ladders, Multi-tasking, Quick Learner, Dependable, Accuracy