Company Description: Mount Greylock Regional School District
High School or Equivalent
ob responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the highest standards of safety and cleanliness in the kitchen.
- Preparing food according to a planned menu and uniform recipes and determining if end product is of best quality both in flavor and appearance before it is served.
- Serving students and staff during scheduled meal periods.
- Takes in money for food and beverage during meal periods if necessary.
- Assume responsibility for storage and disposal of unused foods.
- Assists in cleaning and storage of dishes, utensils, cafeteria equipment and food supplies. Cleans work and dining areas after lunch service has been completed.
-Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Food Services.
All offers of employment with Mount Greylock Regional School District are contingent upon satisfactory completion of the employment screening process to include SAFIS CHRI federal and CORI state background check reports.
At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
High School/Trade School degree preferred
Citizenship, residency or work visa required
Jonathan Nopper , HR Specialist
1781 Cold Spring Rd
Williamstown, Massachusetts 01267