Company Description: United is a locally-owned staffing services firm, offering placement opportunities to candidates and staffing support to clients. We specialize in administrative/professional, light industrial, medical and hospitality staffing.
We have been doing business in Hampden, Hampshire and Franklin Counties, as well as Northern CT, for 30 years and are now open in the Berkshires!
14.00-16.00 Per Hour
High School or Equivalent
Up to One Year
Valid Driver's License - Preference: Required
United Personnel is looking for qualified material handlers for a local businesses in Great Barrington, MA. This is a third shift position, but all candidates must be able to work second shift as needed.
- Perform all work as assigned by management and/or supervisor
- Assisting material handlers with loading product onto machines
- Labeling, wrapping and palletizing products
- Willing and able to perform all of the physical requirements of the job
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- This position has a physical aspect and candidates should be able to safely, walk, stand, turn, twist, bend, reach and lift up to 50lbs.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Attention to detail
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- The ability to work both second and third shift as needed