12 Hour Shift Schedule: Night Shift
Monday / Tuesday / Friday / Saturday - First Week
Sunday / Wednesday / Thursday - Second Week
Shifts will rotate 1st / 2nd week indefinitely
5:45pm - 6:00am
What does a 12 hour rotating shift do for you?
-More time off / More pay
-Scheduled 8 hours of OT per pay period
-Only work 6 months out of the year
-Stretch PTO Time
-Use 24 hours to take a full week off, instead of 40 hours
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 5 + years Industrial maintenance experience
- Experience with motors
- Experience with drives
- Experience with PLCs
- Experience with conveyors
- Experience with gears
- Exceptional interpersonal skills are required
• Computer experience is required
• Ability to lift 50lbs.
• Ability to read and interpret schematics
• Basic math skills required
• Forklift experience is a plus.
• Electrical experience necessary
Programming is a plus!
The Maintenance Mechanic tends to production machines such as filler, packaging, cappers, labeler, and palletizers used for bottling water. This position will perform trouble shooting, preventative maintenance, and repairs to equipment as needed.
Essential Job Duties:
• Ability to operate all production machinery in accordance with attached specifications
• Ability to operate all blow mold machinery (will train the right candidate) in accordance with attached specifications
• Carries a radio at all times while on shift to be fully accessible to team
• Requires a toolbox with all required tools
• Leads team in changeover processes
• Leads team in preventative maintenance process
• Performs basic cleaning of machinery
• Performs all repair tasks, preventative maintenance, and troubleshooting necessary to keep bottling lines operating efficiently
• Assist in training of new employees
• Ensures through constant observation and routine inspections that high quality product is being produced
• Ensures that proper GMP rules and cleanliness is being administered throughout production processes
• Reports all emergencies, injuries, and production incidents immediately to shift supervisor
. GMP & PPE Required:
While on the production floor in the plant you will be required to follow and help to enforce all GMP regulations in the plant. Anyone entering the production floor must follow the GMP rules in their employee handbook, which includes the required bump caps, safety boots, hairnets, beard nets, and earplugs. It is also required that all personnel wear safety glasses. Follows standard operating procedures including quality checks and procedures for all operations. Meets food safety and quality objectives and the requirements of the SQF System.
Non-Essential Job Duties
Will perform other related work as assigned by the Manager.